Sunday, January 6, 2013

Jump to it

 Happy New Year! I hope everyone had an amazing new years eve! On New Years we partied at the beautiful new Lowbrau in Sacramento. It was super fun and crazy crowded, but the point of my story is that I wore this amazing jumpsuit the fiance gave to me for christmas from Cuffs Boutique. I had been trying and trying to find an amazing jumpsuit and found just the one! I am now obsessed with jumpsuits and want more and more!




My fiance and I

The super open back

Premier via shopcuffs.com

Macy's
Derek Lam

Elie Saab

Emanuel Ungaro

BCBG

Mango

Michael Kors

Marc Jacobs

Scara Muggio

Reformation

Valentino

unknown via Pinterest

unknown via Pinterest


Via Karlascloset.blogspot.com

Kate Upton in Harpers Baazar

via prettystuff.tumblr.com

via stylecaster.com

Yves Saint Laurent

Rhianna in Yves Saint Laurent

Gastrochic.com





No comments:

Post a Comment